This necklace is made with beads of genuine BALTIC AMBER from Lithuania, interspersed with stunning ROSE QUARTZ. Also known as pink quartz, this gemstone is thought to be a healing aid for the heart chakra. When in balance the gemstone provides healing balance to the wearer.
In Momma Goose language, Baroque means the beads are round.
Small = 11" to 11.5" (28cm)
Medium = 12" to 12.5" (32cm)
BALTIC AMBER - harvested from the shores of Lithuania, this fossilized resin from ancient pine trees contains succinic acid. When worn next to the skin the warmth of the body releases an analgesic effect. Baltic amber is still sought for its healing properties, especially for littles who are in the midst of cutting teeth.
Momma Goose Baltic amber teething necklaces offer a natural form of pain relief for teething babies. Baltic Amber is a fossilized tree resin and comes in a variety of shapes and colours. The amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. For a teething baby, this means pain relief and reduction of the inflammation of the gums that accompanies teething. The Baltic Amber will warm against baby's body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through the skin helping with pain relief.
- These necklaces are NOT meant to be chewed on
- A great natural form of pain relief and reduction of inflammation of the gums for teething babies
- Baltic Amber is a fossilized tree resin, and contains succinic acid, which when released into the skin, provides anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties
- When worn against the skin, the warmth of the skin allows the amber to release trace amounts of the succinic acid
- The gemstones offer additional beauty and a pop of colour
- It is important to use an appropriately sized necklace for your baby
- Appropriate sized necklace - baby cannot get the necklace into their mouth. It should not be so loose that the child can lift it up into their mouth, but not be so tight that it will be uncomfortable
- Recommended to wear as much as possible during the day
- Not recommended to wear to bed, or while unsupervised
- Each bead is individually knotted on the string - this ensures that if the necklace were to break, only one bead would be freed
- The beads are made smaller than the size of a pea, such that they could be safely swallowed should one come free
- Plastic clasp at the back is free from all metals and allergens
- Plastic clasp held together with knots, which ensures if there's enough pressure placed on the necklace, the clasp would break open
- Can be used past the teething age - can be worn for anything from low energy, and poor mood, to digestive problems
- Care Instructions: Keep free from lotions, polishes, waxes, and other residues that might coat the surface and act as a barrier between wearer and the succinic acid in the amber. Okay to wear in the bath. Necklace should not be worn in the pool or hot tub as the chemicals can break it down. If the necklace needs to be washed, use warm water only - not soap.