Kids get up close and ''fur''-sonal with canines in these pages full of questions and answers!
- How did dogs become humans' best friends?
- What are some of the coolest dogs from around the world?
- And why is a dog's nose always wet?
- Kids will meet history's greatest hounds, learn some tricks for communicating with dogs, and find out what it takes to look after a pooch of their own.
- Quirky and colorful!
- Question-and-answer format breaks down information into manageable chunks.
- Informal, kid-friendly language is breezy and fun.
- Ages 7 and up.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- 48 pages.
- Book measures 6'' wide x 9'' high.